November 18, 2020
Sutter Street Theatre has undertaken big changes to adjust to our world’s changing needs. Take a look at what we’re doing!
- Our new OptiClean Negative Air Machine and Air Scrubber with HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3 microns and puts clean air into the room.
- We’ve reduced audience capacity to 25%.
- Workshops and classes have been reduced to a handful of people or moved outside entirely.
- There is now a second bathroom in our Annex to allow for easier social distancing.
- Holiday in the Hills is getting a COVID-19 makeover! Learn more here.
It’s no secret that the arts are struggling but here at Sutter Street Theatre, we keep finding a way!
If you have any questions about how you can help or about our COVID-19 changes, please call (916) 353-1001.
August 19, 2020
Thank you for all your support over the past 14 years and for being a part of the Sutter Street Theatre family. We are looking forward to the next 20 years!
We are in the process of adjusting the schedule to accommodate postponed performances, classes, and rehearsals.
If you have purchased any tickets for any shows, you may take advantage of the following options:
1) Postpone your tickets to a later performance of these shows.
2) Receive credit for a comparably priced ticket that will be good for any show.
3) Donate the price of your ticket to Sutter Street Theatre to help us during this difficult time. We will give you a donation letter for tax purposes upon request.
If you would like to donate to help us through the COVID-19 crisis it would be greatly appreciated. Any amount would be a great help. Just call our office at (916) 353-1001.
*Please note that all donations go directly to the running of the theater.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we deal with this worldwide crisis.
Please call us at 916-353-1001 if you need help or information.
Mike Jimena – Managing Director
Connie Mockenhaupt – Artistic Director
The Board of Sutter Street Theatre
Tax ID: 38-3751672